Crafting & Implementing Your Standards of Care
As our industry has continued to become more commoditized, your standards of care remain one of the few ways left to truly differentiate yourself in the marketplace!
Many financial professionals struggle with developing their standards of care, delivering their standards of care or a combination of the two!
Sound familiar? You are not alone!
But, when you arrive at the place where you and your team are indeed consistently delivering that memorable ideal client experience, you enhance client loyalty, create scale and efficiency, decrease stress, and drive growth in the form of new introductions!
This course will help achieve these outcomes and more!
Do any of these questions resonate with you? How about more than one?
1) Do you struggle to articulate all that you offer to prospects and clients?
2) Are you typically more random and reactive with your service rather than proactive?
3) Do clients lack understanding of the totality of your value?
4) Have your clients pigeon-holed you to one specific area of the industry?
5) Do your prospects ever ask, “What should I expect if I choose to do business with you?”
6) Do your clients really understand all that they are paying for?
7) Do your clients measure you purely based on the performance of their portfolios or plan?
8) Have you neglected upping your service standards for several years?
9) Are you evolving from a pure investment or pure planning practice to a full-service financial practice?
10) Do you fear that you look and sound like every other advisor in town?
If so, this course is for you! What you will receive:
- Six sections including 18 videos and 5 downloadable tools.
Guidance to engage your team on brainstorming and finalizing all that you offer both from a wealth management perspective and a proactive service perspective.
- A sample Client Experience Matrix with over 100 possible services for you to customize to fit the needs and expectations of your clients.
- A defined process to specify which clients will receive which services.
Methodologies on how best to implement your standards-of-care with prospective clients, existing clients, and non-client COIs.
- A sample marketing piece to give clients and prospective clients a better understanding of what to expect from you and your team.
- Sample scripts to customize for your communication style.
- A process to continue to evolve your standards-of-care over time as you move closer and closer to the practice you’ve always wanted.
Expert guidance and advice every step of the way from two veteran industry experts.